Waste Disposal Frequently Asked Questions
- How to contact dumpster rentals by phone?
You can talk to a dumpster rentals sales representative using our Click-To-Call feature. It’s a free call. To place a phone call follow the steps below:
- Select the Province and the city where you need a dumpster to be delivered to and click on ‘Get Free Quotes’ button. The System will load the page displaying one or more disposal bin rentals provider(s) that serve the area you specified.
- Click on the telephone icon that is displayed in the upper right corner at the top of the web page.
- Key in your phone number and click on ‘Call’ button
NOTE: The system will dial your phone number first so your phone will ring in a couple of seconds after you clicked on ‘Call’ button.
Pick up the phone and wait for a few seconds while the System is dialling the dumpster rentals phone number. As soon as a dumpster rentals representative answers the phone the System will connect your line with the dumpster rentals service provider.
- How big will my dumpster be?
Depends on what you need. Your consultant will help you to determine the best size based on your needs.
- What waste material can I load into the dumpster?
Dumpster Rentals will dispose of most non-hazardous materials such as concrete, construction, demolition or renovation debris (roofing, siding, drywall), yard trimmings, green waste, household junk, appliances, furniture, scrap metal, dirt, sod, rocks, gravel, cement, and any odds and ends.
We can also make special arrangements to ensure the proper disposal for items such as paint, fridges, freezers, televisions, computers, and tires, drywall.
- Are there items that you will not take?
There are some materials that we cannot take. These include but are not limited to hazardous materials such as chemicals, gasoline, oils, solvents, car batteries, asbestos, propane tanks, or any type of toxic or biological waste.
- How much can you take?
Our trucks have the capacity to carry 5 to 30 yards of material. Of course, we can make arrangements to ensure all your needs are met.
- How high can I load the bin?
We ask that you load your materials only to the top of the wall edge. If overloading occurs, additional charges may be assessed, as per our rental contract. If the materials are loaded to an unsafe level, the bin will be unloaded accordingly. This is to ensure safety.
- What does dumpster rental cost?
This will depend on the location and size of the dumpster rental you require. Usually the price is based on the amount of junk, type of materials to be removed, driving distance, and the volume and weight of material as determined by the appropriate transfer station. Please contact a consultant for a detailed assessment. There is no obligation for a quote.
- How do I pay for a dumpster rental?
Visa, MasterCard, or cash.
- Why Is it important to order a garbage container from a licensed and insured waste management service provider?
To ensure that the job is priced fairly and your property, and your neighbours’ property, is protected. To ensure that waste is disposed of correctly, adhering to bylaws, and environmentally responsible.
- How soon will the dumpster be delivered?
Same day! We will do our best to accommodate your schedule. We will hold a bin for you for a specific date within a reasonable time frame.
- Can I move the bin?
No. Any damage that is not normal wear and tear will be the responsibility of the client. We will move the bin if it is required.
- What happens if I need the bin for a longer period of time than I originally thought?
We pride ourselves on customer service, and will do our best to accommodate you.
- What are your hours?
We work 24/7 but do abide by the specific bylaws of each Municipality.